Permalink Manager Pro is the only WordPress plugin that lets you modify a variety of permalink kinds. International visitors may browse your URLs in their own language, considerably improving the site experience for your customers.
Use the default settings or generate unique URL structures for each language. This feature is compatible with both the WPML and Polylang plugins for precise modifications to link forms and taxonomies. It’s not just about altering slugs; it’s about fully controlling the permalink.
Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.14’s Key Features
- WooCommerce’s Permalink Manager
You can delete /product-category/ and /product-tag/ from your WooCommerce permalinks or change them to appear exactly as you want in less than 2 minutes.
- All post types and taxonomies are supported in full.
Permalink Manager supports all native content types, including pages, posts, categories, and tags. It may also be used to modify all public custom post types and taxonomies’ permalinks.
- The complete URL, not only the slugs, may be changed.
There are two methods for modifying permalinks in Permalink Manager. Each of WordPress’s permalinks may be manually adjusted using the URI Editor.
- You may also utilize Permastructures to change them in bulk and apply the new fully customisable format.
The previous permalinks will be automatically redirected.
- Do you have any concerns regarding 404 errors? Permalink Manager Pro would automatically generate redirects for ALL previously used custom permalinks (if allowed in settings).
- Additional SEO resources
Permalink Manager is the only plugin that supports Advanced Custom Fields and Toolset Types that allows you to easily add custom fields to your permalinks. This feature’s documentation may be found here.
- permalinks that are duplicated in slugs
Due to technological restrictions, WordPress does not enable you to utilize the same permalink basis for several content kinds. This issue is solved by Permalink Manager, which allows several post types and taxonomies to utilize the same permalink format.
- Edit complete permalinks
Each post, page, and public custom post type may have its own entirely unique URL (categories, tags & custom taxonomies terms permalinks can be edited in Permalink Manager Pro)
- Support for custom post types
To prevent Permalink Manager from filtering their permalinks, you may exclude particular post types and categories.
- Permastructures made to order
When a new post/term is added or the permalinks are regenerated, the plugin enables you to select how the custom permalinks should be formatted by default.
- Permalinks should be translated
When the WPML or Polylang plugins are activated, Permalink Manager enables you to translate and specify distinct permalink formats/structures for each language.
To avoid 404 errors, old (native) permalinks are forwarded to new (custom) permalinks (in 301 or 302 mode) (SEO friendly).
- Canonical redirects are a kind of redirection that occurs when a URL is
It’s possible to turn off native canonical redirects.
- Editors in bulk
Tools like “Regenerate/Reset” and “Find and Replace” enable you to bulk/mass update permalinks (or native slugs).
- Settings for trailing slashes
They may be forced into all permalinks or deleted entirely.
What’s New in Version 2.2.14 of Permalink Manager Pro? (Changelog)
- ‘permalink manager excluded post ids’ and ‘permalink manager excluded term ids’ have been introduced to the development branch.
- Dev – More small tweaks to the codebase.
- Fix – Canonical permalinks are now appropriately filtered for blog pagination (if Yoast SEO is used)
- Improved support for ‘private’ posts and pages.
Free Download Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.14
Recommended Plugin: Download Unlimited Elements v1.4.92 for Elementor Pro