If you want your site to load faster, you should use a caching plugin like WP Rocket in conjunction with the Asset Clean Pro plugin. It may also be used with in-built hosting caching solutions such as WPEngine, Kinsta, and others. It doesn’t clash with other performance plugins, and there’s a free lite version of this plugin with restricted functionality in the WordPress source.
What is the purpose of the Asset CleanUp plugin?
In the traditional sense, the Asset CleanUp WordPress plugin is a performance plugin. It’s designed to improve WordPress speed by basic tweaks, similar to Swift Performance or even Perfmatters. This improved efficiency is frequently reflected in better, i.e. faster loading times, which results in more visitors and higher rankings.
- Unloading options for the whole site
- Supports bulk unloading
- JS/CSS files may be managed directly from the front-end.
- For debugging, use the Test Mode.
- Combine and minify loaded JS and CSS files.
- Change the JS and CSS file locations (Head> or Body>).
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, and other similar programs.
- XML-RPC protocol is disabled.
- CSS may be deferred to reduce render-blocking resources.
- Defer and Async characteristics
- Display the file size of each CSS and JS file loaded.
- A higher page speed rating
- Allows you to disable particular plugins.
Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11: What’s New (Changelog)
- Add/update/delete important CSS via the Dashboard (under “CSS & JS Manager” » “Manage Critical CSS”), while preserving the option to utilize the “wpacu critical css” hook for custom/singular pages.
- Fix: Ensure that manipulating CSS/JS for taxonomies from the Dashboard (for example, while updating a category) works flawlessly.
- Fix: Clearing load exceptions from the “Overview” page didn’t work for all pages of a certain post type.
- Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to activate plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is active to make the editor load quicker through define(‘WPACU LOAD ON DIVI BUILDER EDIT’, true); in wp-config.php to make the editor load faster.
- Make sure the deprecated “cache enabler before store” hook is in use for compatibility with previous versions of Cache Enabler.
- As well as a slew of other minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v18.104.22.168 Latest Version
Recommended Plugin: Download Yoast SEO Premium Latest Version