AliExpress Dropshipping Business Plugin enables you to quickly and simply integrate any AliExpress goods into your WooCommerce shop and send it straight to your customers. You may also use affiliate programs to start your AliExpress dropshipping company (AliExpress Portal or Admitad).
All Features of the AliExpress Dropshipping Business
- Setup Wizard – enables you to configure the plugin settings in accordance with industry best practices! If you’re new to dropshipping, it’s a good place to start.
- Import AliExpress Dropshipping Business items – Import an infinite number of AliExpress.com products straight into your shop.
- Product variants – provide a variety of sizes, colors, materials, and other options for your items.
- Automatically remove “Ship From” property – save time by not having to modify the “Shipping From” element for each product one by one; Ali2Woo will do it for you!
- Show/manage shipping choices — on your website, display the shipping costs of possible delivery methods and control these options using the WordPress admin panel.
- In the product, basket, and checkout pages, display the shipping information
- After calculating shipping expenses, utilize the shipment data in the website backend to determine your profit.
- Create price criteria for delivery methods and add your margin over the initial shipping cost.
- Organize shipping options (choose what shipping options should not be displayed in your store and change shipping method labels)
In your shop, shipping options might appear in two ways:
- It may be shown as a popup dialog box.
- Alternatively, as a standard drop-down menu
- Place orders automatically – using our chrome extension, you can have your purchases dispatched straight to your consumers in just a few clicks. AliExpress Dropshipping Business orders are managed in the same way as other WooCommerce orders. Additionally, automate bulk orders and fulfill many purchases with a single click to decrease your effort.
- Order tracking — The plugin retrieves and syncs your order tracking numbers.
- You may manually sync tracking data for selected orders.
- In bulk, you may sync tracking data for all orders.
- You may activate tracking data autosync (via chrome extension). This will be done automatically every 15 minutes.
The Aliexpress order ID and tracking number may be manually synced from Aliexpress to WooCommerce.
- Update order status — After an order’s id and tracking number have been successfully synchronized, change the order status automatically.
- Change/Override Product Supplier– If a product is out of stock or you have a better source, you may easily switch suppliers. In woocommerce orders involving imported products, Ali2Woo may also alter the supplier.
- Filter AliExpress content – provide a list of terms you wish to be changed or totally eliminated from AliExpress content.
- Product Change Alerts – Get notified via email whenever a seller changes their pricing or stock, if a product becomes unavailable on AliExpress, or if a new version of a product becomes available.
- Customize your items anyway you want: alter names, descriptions, photos, and anything else!
- Splitting product variations–distribute product variants among different products.
- Auto-updates and inventory and pricing synchronization — you may be certain that your inventory and pricing are always current A timetable will synchronize all items automatically.
- Built-in Image Editor — make changes to product photos straight from the WordPress admin panel, or modify images before sending them to your shop from AliExpress.
- Create pricing rules and price your items in bulk using pricing automations.
- Increase your profit margin by incorporating delivery costs in your selling markup.
- – Use ePacket, AliExpress Direct, or another delivery method to filter items. Import just the goods with the quickest delivery timeframes using the shipping filter.
- Product reviews – with the ability to integrate reviews straight from AliExpress onto your site, you can engage your consumers and boost purchases.
- If fresh reviews surface on AliExpress, it may immediately import them.
- You may provide a range (MIN and MAX) for how many product reviews should be imported.
- It’s feasible to import reviews from only a few nations or from all of them.
- Review photographs, text, and review characteristics may all be imported.
- There are options to skip reviews that are either empty or include terms from your selection.
- If you wish to alter reviews before posting them on your website, the plugin may transfer them to draft mode.
- Import items and reviews in other AliExpress languages using the Translate option (English, Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Turkish, Vietnamese)
- AliExpress Dropshipping Business & affiliate marketing – you may sell items as a dropshipper and/or use an AliExpress (Admitad or EPN) Affiliate Key with Ali2Woo (AliExpress dropshipping plugin).
- Chrome extension – use the free Chrome extension to import items while surfing AliExpress (it’s often updated, and you can get it here).
- Pricing in several currencies — import product prices in many currencies. The majority of AliExpress currencies are supported by our plugin. It eliminates the need for third-party currency converters in your shop. Please notice that this assistance page has a comprehensive currency list.
- Use AliExpress Portal, Admitad Network, or EPN to generate a supplementary affiliate commission to your primary dropshipping source of revenue.
Free Download AliExpress Dropshipping Business Plugin
Recommended Plugin: Download All in One SEO Pack Pro Premium WordPress